Tuesday, November 13, 2012

RN 74

Finally! I have wanted to try this place since it opened up a year or two ago. It is located on 4th and Pike. Next door to our other favorite, Pot Belly Sandwich.

I invited a client to lunch here and she cancelled at the last minute, but Prashant and I went anyway.

Prashant had CROQUE MADAME - COUNTRY HAM, EMMENTHALER, MORNAY, FRIED EGG*  $12. He said it was great.

I had Halibut Fish and Chips of course!  $14. It was WONDERFUL! dang, that was the best I've probably ever had. The crust was so light and crispy, the menu says "beer batter', but it was very different than any beer batter I have ever tried.

The service was impeccable. The interior very clean and professional. The tables are pushed together a little too close, but luckily it wasn't that busy.

They have a lot of wines, if that is your thing. I am a beer guy and the beer menu scared me. One beer was $19 for one beer! it was a large beer, but still, that is pretty steep.

I would like to try dinner here some night.  If I can get past Wild Ginger!

http://michaelmina.net/restaurants/locations/rnwa.php

No comments: