Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Qwest for a new breakfast - Blue Water Taco

Blue Water Taco is a chain here in downtown Seattle. I don't know much about it, I go there once in a great while for a fish taco. I walked into the food court at Century Plaza today, and that was the only place serving breakfast. I ordered the breakfast burrito. It came with Pico de Gallo, Cheese, Eggs and salsa. Price was $2.90, plus .60 tip for grand total of $3.50.

The eggs were not very good. The Pico de Gallo was not that great. I couldn't even taste any salsa. No, this will not do.

I almost walked into the Turf this morning. The Turf is a scary dive on 2nd and Pike. You can get a cocktail at 6 am, and walk across the street and buy some heroin. Hmm, I dunno if I should try this place or not. How bad could it be?

No comments: