Friday, November 30, 2007

Pita Express - 8th and Stewart, Seattle

ahh, the eternal quest for a Falafel. Truly one of the tastiest vegetarian lunches.

There was a great place in the old Bon parking garage on 3rd, but it closed a year ago. Then Falafel King opened up to much hype down on 1st by the market. I tried it, but I wasn't very satisfied.

Then, in the funky little spot next to Subway and the bagel shop, a new Pita restaurant opened last month. Nothing in this location ever seems to make it, but this place is the best thing to open here.

I tried the Falafel a week after it opened. I figured it was still new, and they may be working out the bugs. It was great. I tried it again today and it was still great! Consistency is so important.

Not much to say about the Falafel, its a standard Falafel, but the ingredients are fresh and the hot sauce is good. My favorite Falafel in Seattle.

1 comment:

LDøBë said...

Pita Xpress has a website now, you can find it at PitaXpress.com
It's a good place for Mediterranean food if you don't want to spend a lot of time waiting for your gyro to be made.