Thursday, May 24, 2007

Casa Rojas Express - May 24, 07

Let me start by sying I love Casa Rojas and my amigo Armando. I didnt like CRE

I ordered the "sin carne" which I guess means, no meat. Sin means no? I like that..

anyway, its rice, beans, lettuce, cheese, pico de gayo, guacamole, salsa on request. Yes please.

The torilla was not the freshed, they steam them so it was a bit soggy and tough. The rice tasted like a rice a roni recipe. I chose black beans, they were decent, but there was not a lot of beans, mostly rice. There was maybe one tablespoon of guacamole in the entire burrito, not enough to really be an influence.

The plus side, the salsa was HOT! I like a place that can offer a salsa that you have to respect.

They do have a nice breakfast menu I would be willing to give that a try. Although at $5.75 a pop, its a bit more than I like to spend for a breakfast burrito. I can do better in the city.

No comments: