Monday, March 24, 2014

Pane Pane 3rd and Union

I had to try it twice to make sure it was not a fluke.  It was not.

This little sandwich shop arose from the ashes of another failed sandwich shop. They opened a year ago at least and there branding and signage looks very professional. However, I find the menu confusing. It lists prices at the top, then three columns but then each sandwich has a price too.  I was super hungry one am, so I decided to try it out.

I ordered the Egg, spinach and cheese sandwich. They make their own bread and it it very fresh and tasty. The egg is scrambled just right. A slice of provolone ands some spinanch leaves hold it together. They recommended the chiptlole sauce, they have many custom sauces for a vareity of sandwiches. It was perfect, topped with some oregano and basil seasoning.  YUM!

I am looking forward to trying a lumch sandwich. They feature a curried egg salad that sounds good, along with an artichoke and hummus, and a few other vegetarian options. Plenty of meat of course for the gluttons! ;)


No comments: