Monday, August 26, 2013

fool me thrice?

ugh, food trucks..   They have a lot working against them already and now, for the third time, a truck I like disappears.

Yep, Lumpia World truck hasnt been at Westlake since the day I ate that wonderful Pancit..

1. Falafel Salam.  Best Falafel I have ever had.  They left Morgan Junction for Edmonds.  I thought Morgan Junction was an odd location anyways, since the neighborhood is primarily Ethopian, it didnt make a lot of sense to me for a Jewish dude to sell Falafels there.  

2. D Jung on Wheels.  This one is on me, I saw them everywhere, but finally tried them when they came to Alki. The fish cakes are amazing. I really wanted to try the Phad Thai. They packed up for S. Lake Union.

3. Lumpia World. There were at Westlake for over a week. I waited in line one day when they ran out of food, then I finally was able to try the Pancit. It was great!  That's the last I have seen of them.

It is clear that these trucks just don't have a lot of success downtown. Too much competition I suppose.

No comments: