Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Fun at Whole Foods!

I LOVE Whole Foods. If I ever came in to a large sum of money, I would immediately rent a flatbed and go to Whole Foods.  They have the best stuff. However, the best comes at a price. If you shop smart and selectively, you can get some good deals. Today I felt like just spending some money.

I got some Yogi Tea.  Mint Garden Green Tea. Never tried this variety,  never even seen it before. It was on sale for $3.99.

I bought two salsas I've never heard of before.  Frontera Roasted Habenero and Green Mountain Gringo Hot Salsa. I tried the Green Mt today with lunch. It was good. Both were on sale for $3.00.

Bhutanese Red Rice! wow, it looks really cool. 16 oz bag on sale for $3.00.

Finally, the real reason I even came to Whole Foods. The frozen burrito. 

I went with the Whole Foods 365 Brand Bean and Cheese ($1.69) and Helens Kitchen Pinto Bean and Two Cheese ($2.69).  The Whole Foods brand was ok.  The Helens Kitchen Burrito was better, but I still prefer Amys over these two.

No comments: